Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Alone... once again

I don't know how and when and most importantly why this happens with me. May be this is just the inner thinking of my mind. But then no matter what it is, it is a part of me. And once again I feel that I am all alone.

Such a feeling I would never get before. Because I was always occupied with thoughts about my friends. Even though I was in trouble, I ensure to give the best of me and my company to my friends, never making them feel alone. But look at where it landed me. I am alone once again with no one to look back at, no one to hold my hands and to make me feel like their own. Once again I am left to dwell for myself.

I remember, my sister always told me that this loneliness is self imposed by me because I cannot share myself with anyone. Well I feel some of it is definitely true. No matter how friendly I can be with the people around me, I somehow just cannot share myself with everyone and anyone. And yes when I do somehow or the other, I am disappointed. Because it is my luck to get hurt from every hand I hold, because the other hand only reaches out when it needs help, not when I need company. Nonetheless, I am not sure if I am making any sense or not. But I am not liking this feeling at all.

I had this feeling. It is irritating as well. It is as if ...

Lost my words

Anyways, my feelings, I have to deal with them.

Maybe someday I will finish this post.

For now, goodbye and take care my dear. Stay Strong... always!!!!

No comments: