Wednesday, June 4, 2014

And I wish...

I wish I was a story
A simple beginning
A little twisted middle
But with a happy ending.
A story told by many
Heard by so many more
And yet a story
Lived only by one, me.
A beautiful tale of love and sacrifice
Or a tale of long lost love
But love it would be
The theme of my story
If only I was a love story.

But then I also wish
If I was just a pet dog
Loved by many
Feed by my master
No worries of money
No tensions no stress to take
Sit on the lap of my loved ones
Play with the ones who care
Get treats every now and then
Howling and barking every now and then
And die a healthy death
Or be alone to feed for myself.

O how I wish I was not a human
With these feelings and emotions
The pain the hurt
The troubles to take care of
And to smile no matter what
To hide the sadness
To be happy every now and then
To get hurt and bleed
To fall in love and fall some more
To chase things unnecessary
To forget the reason of existence
If only I was not a human
But a thing used by them?



I would have been valued more….

No comments: