Monday, November 19, 2012

And it Happens... DAY 2


So finally I am able to convince Sudhir to go out with us for a morning show in the multiplex just near our college. By the way I and Anchita have to bunk college today so as to be able to hang out with Sudhir. Well it is simple as it sounds, he is in morning shift and we are in the day shift. So after college if he will have to wait for 4-5 hours, it is kind of pointless and moreover I had so many questions in my head, Anchita was going to get the answers for me today. So I feel after all it is a good enough bargain, for me at least. Oh! What should I say? I am just so very impatient today.

By the way last night I dreamt about me and Sudhir. He was coming towards me, giving his sweet smile, when suddenly someone comes in front of me and blocks my view. It was so difficult to view past the person that unwillingly I give up looking at Sudhir only to realize that Sudhir was not coming towards me but was coming towards someone else, perhaps the shadow in front of me is the only reason why he smiles so much. I know my dream was disheartening, but I have a plan. Others say if one shares there dream with others, the dream will never come true. So I simply share my stupid dream with Anchita who seems to be having stomach ache hearing my 5-minute dream. How mean of her! Yet I don’t mind it, as long as the dream doesn’t come true, my purpose is solved. Well I can be a little clever at times as well.

But it is Anchita who chides me for being so naïve. According to her I should at least be looking a little different, a little special for Sudhir. But then if you go to see it my way, how will Sudhir react if he sees that I am trying to be something I am not. And if there are any chances for this guy to like me, I would prefer if he likes me the way I am and not because of any sham or any artificial reason. Anyways this makes me wonder why Anchita has taken so many pains to look so different and refreshingly fresh today. Seems like the girl has a mission in mind and I hope that mission is to help me in everyway possible. I wish her luck and success.

So finally inside the hall, I feel like I am a step closer towards something I was so badly clinging onto. Well I did not let Sudhir pay for all the tickets. It is unfair if you ask me. The guy himself is studying, and not even working, nor is he a very good friend of ours (as of yet) that we should ask him to pay on our behalf. So it is better to share and pay for our own shares. So initially I decided I should be the one sitting between both of my friends, but Anchita suggested we should let Sudhir sit in the middle, this will help us gaze into his intentions more clearly. Well I must say for a girl like Anchita who is always into books and studies, she seems to be quite smart as well.

It was in the interval when I realized some of my other friends from college have also come to watch the movie and since the hall was practically empty at this hour in the morning, all my friends insisted that I should sit with them. So I took Anchita aside and asked her if it was a good idea if I leave them alone so that they can talk amongst themselves and if she can get to know any better of him. Anchita readily agreed and that is the best part about her, she never says no to me for anything. I hug her tight and leave her to sit with Sudhir while I nervously go to sit with my friends, all the time my fingers crossed so that something positive works out. And then instead of the drama in front of my eyes, I end up with my 5-minute dream.

His smile makes me feel so shy and I just don’t know why. I so wish he could come near me so I can hug him tightly. But his friends keep him so busy and all we do is exchange glances, me blushing and he giving me his radiant smile which seems to affect me so badly that my friends wonder if I have gone mad or something. I so wish they could see and feel what I was feeling right now. Stupid girls, I pray to God they get to feel the same way I am as soon as possible. Let these hopeless nerdies fall in love too God. Oh yes, it does feel like I am in love. So very much in love.

No comments: