Wednesday, October 24, 2012

That's about it...


You know what its really been a long time that I properly sat to write something down. So many things have happened, so many days gone by and here I am still the same old me. Well to tell you frankly I do love myself and wish that I don’t change at all but somehow something or the other keeps on changing in me each day.

To begin with, well I have done it, I have dared to love life again. I have dared to fall head over heels in love once again. No doubts it was a tough call for me after what had happened but you know what this relationship seems to be a lot more difficult and stranger. Not that I don’t love him or something but to love him means to accept and not to expect so very many things. I know it will take time and I will learn in due course, but somehow losing out on my patience isn’t the best option for present. But yes I am surviving, taking my chances one by one and trying to out-do myself. Whatever that is supposed to mean.

Contemplating on what has changed or not, a lot of friends have gone so far away. Not that I am not happy for them just that I miss the fun we had together. But what is the point of regretting the loss, its better to rejoice because I could a chance to live those moments with special people and I hope they remember it too.

That’s about it from my side. I had thought I would write a lot more, but just don’t feel like anymore. Maybe some other time. Till then take care and enjoy…

No comments: