Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I will never forget...

Did I ever expect that this can happen to me? I had denied this for so long but now I must admit that I will miss college a lot. Others will be surprised to listen to this as all they ever got to know from my college is that I HATE IT and today I agree that I will miss it bad. My friends, those benches, those classes, the blackboard, the chalk. Shit I don’t want to leave it all behind me. how can I forget those rooms where we had all those great moments? How can I forget that I met some of my very dear friends in this institution? How can I forget the best of days I spent here? How can I forget it? How can you even think that I will forget it?
Stupidly enough I have tears in my eyes while I type this all out but then I will miss college a lot. The early morning greetings, those gossips, those canteen addas, those meeting of friends, waiting for them till there class gets over…I will miss college a lot.

Love you all…seriously whether for good or for bad I am glad that I came here and got to know myself. May these moments stay with us forever and may each one of us do well in life.

Amen

2 comments:

Paresh Sarjani said...

Tripss

aaj samaj aaya poora

thank you for so simple language

:)

and dont worry u'll get used to without college

Poulomi Bhadra said...

will miss you too bubalaboo!!!