Thursday, November 13, 2008

With fire in my eyes...


Right now, I am seriously bugged up with everything around me. It’s seriously too sick to be sick and not being able to do anything about it. I hate medicines but still those don’t even stand as an option for me right now. But let’s just not talk about it and rather talk of some pleasant memories.
Just a few days back I had to stay back in college for some work and had to wait for a 4 absurd hours. And since the day I got the news of my greatest day in college, definitely I wasn’t excited about it and kept on asking myself what will I do for so long? Where will I go and how exactly will I save myself from getting bored? So many questions and I had no answers to them. I surely couldn’t have asked anyone to stay back for me till then but someone surely volunteered to do so. And A was also there with me for 2 hours and that’s more than what I could have asked from her. Anyways Jon and Aubhi stayed back as well and I am really grateful to both of them for waiting for me till the work got over and saving me from all the boredom I would have otherwise faced ;-) But then it’s always good to know that people wait for you :-P And both of them are real nice people, wish them the best of life.
Then did some of my part of shopping for my cousin’s wedding though I ain’t much excited about it but still I surely want to attend it. But it is just before the exams and with that I am reminded of the fact that I am not studying at all and instead am typing out this blog. ;-) But let’s see what exactly is in store for me and I seriously hope everything goes well. A hell of a positive person I might be but let’s see how everything turns out to be.
Life has been a little slow lately but then I am sure it will pick up some speed soon, it can’t always be dull and boring as it can’t always be lovely, happy and giving. Well I have done something real big some time back and because of that I have got to know myself a lot better. The things I was uselessly running after was not worth anything. The things I believed in turned out to lose my faith soon as they were not to be trusted in the first place. It seems I don’t regret my decisions and don’t regret anything I did. Perhaps this had helped me to be a better and bitter person cause not everyone deserves being loved and liked. Nasty of me indeed but that is how world seems to work. I can’t just give up on myself to keep others happy and see myself as a wreck, in the middle of nowhere. Too many things have happened and it has just made me a little stronger to be weaker inside. ;-) Anyways I don’t exactly mind these days sharing myself out here cause not just it acts as a stress buster but even though people get to know about my feelings I don’t really have to fake them in front of others.
But still I wish I wouldn’t have been here at all in the first place with no one beside me. Too many contradictions to exactly figure out what is going in my mind.

NB has gained some weight I guess and he looks better and that too sporting a little longer hair which does suit him. I got to watch Hugh’s “Scoop” where he was the villain but nonetheless I love him. ;-) One great actor he is. Nothing more of the masala as for now cause life is lacking that.

Yeh tumhari meri baatein
Hamesha yu hii chalti rahein

No comments: