Friday, November 14, 2008

Reflections here and there...

And finally I get to tell Her everything. And she being so sweet understood my point and though was a bit disappointed stood by my side. She realized the situation and made it a point to tell me that no matter what she was with me in this and would always stay by my side. It’s really nice to know that still there are people with genuine feelings that understand me or even try to understand me. I seriously wish her luck and love in her life. She obviously wanted to beat me up initially and thought it was all fakeness but later she perhaps realized the need of the hour for me and as I said stood by me.
Still having those stupid headaches and it’s so damn unfair; I just can’t seem to enjoy the beautiful weather outside just because I will catch a cold sooner or later. Nothing much is happening in life as mentioned earlier but a little good thing, in fact things which happened during the day. First as soon as I entered the college premises I saw NB on his bike with two of his friends and to my surprise looking at me. That was indeed a sweet surprise cause when I turned back just like that he was still looking at me or someone else, I don’t care about that, it’s just that I know our eyes met and ;-) Then in the class I got a message from G girl asking about my whereabouts since she had a break. So I took permission from my Prof. and came out of class to look for her and to my another surprise again I see NB and even though I have to cross him and go, he did turned back to look. Perhaps I am imagining here too much but it’s all worth it. And then I noticed he was listening to whatever I had to say to G girl. Sweet naa.!! Then after college I had to go to the library to return a book and bought two more novels back home. Was with P and went once again for some shopping. Then called Her up and decided that we will come back home together as we used to do when we were in 2nd year. We took a break in the metro station when I told her everything and she listened to me patiently. Then boarded the metro and came to our destination and decided that she will accompany me in the bus as well. Thank God, she got a seat even in the bus and there suddenly I see a wallet lying near her seat which of the girl who was sitting in that very place. So we asked the conductor to stop the bus and I personally went to the girl to return her wallet and she did look relieved even though she had realized it very late that her wallet was missing. Still both of us did a good job and were happy about it. It is always so nice to be with her. Then were talking about what not and she got down, I took the headphones out and started listening to my new favorite song- “Shano Shano” from the movie Yuuvraaj.
Then returned home and was about to sleep when heard a bike and instantly knew that Bhaiya has come, paying a surprise visit as always, which is always nice and happy and a change for perhaps each one of us.
Nothing as of now cause I am typing the blog and haven’t started studying yet. Tomorrow have to go to college for a meeting even though it’s an off day for me. Anyways I learnt something: “Whatever happens happens for a reason strong enough to make one feel that what has happened was good enough to either be forgotten for life or be cherished till one’s death”.

No comments: