Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No sweet escapes...

Without this and that I was mighty happy
There was no latent desire and no pain, you see.
Since I had learnt the strategy for my survival
Had learnt to keep shut when there was no need.


But when there are those killer headaches
And those pain killers make no efforts or any delays,
I feel like running away from everything
And it gets worse when I realize I have no say.

And then it happens, it was so uncalled for
That I burst out and displayed those feelings inside of me.
This wasn't the way it was supposed to be
This wasn't exactly what I wanted to see in me.


And then all this happened
Making me realize how big a mistake I had committed
All the things I hate revolving around me
And yet I am so quite and so under-rated.


Perhaps that is how my life was meant to be,
To scream and shout and yet be so quite.
The new tasks that I face each day
Remind me that there are no sweet escapes...





No comments: