Sunday, January 17, 2010

We belong together




I know its hard to trust someone you have not met
But life is so strange and thats what you had said
We trusted each other, and we trust some more
We love each other, and see it happen like a folklore
There ws anger, there was pain, there ws struggle
There ws distance. Yet today we don't juggle
Out our emotions to those who don't know us
Its between us, these lovely emotions
I knw you love me, you know I love you too
It doesn't matter how far it succeeds, but it is all true
I see people around me, I see them in disguise
But you are the one who saw me inside my mask
And I hope we all love until the end of time
Whether we are miles apart, some part of you will always be mine

1 comment:

iIstUd said...

hey honey....
not only some peart of me....itz me who belong to u....till the end...
love u...
:*>:D<