Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jaane tu mera kya hai???

It is so strange that at times I wonder how life turns out to be, how we meet people and how special they become suddenly and in a flash of a moment you realize how wonderful life is with them. And by God’s grace I too have found such special people in my life. And they are all wonderful… believe me; life is wonderful with them around me.

This blog out here is a special dedication to all such people in my life. I thoughtI would not take any names,still I mention a few. But must also tell everyone how lucky I feel with such awesome and superb people around me. They not just are there with me, but understand me, my needs, my likes and my dislikes so well. They not just give a hand to me when I am sad or alone but they never leave my hand even when I am on the top of the world. I am simply lucky to have so many people who care so much for me…

Each one of you are so very special to me… its wonderful to have you all.
And what’s best is that I don’t have to be something I am not in front of them. I am the small child I always want to be, laughing, crying, going crazy, doing what I do best- be myself. :-)

And seriously each one of you is special to me and I shall treasure you guys forever in my heart.


Handsome [Fishy Guy]
Superkool [ Nahor]



Ruja[Teddy]
Nurav [Nura]
H MMMMM.......




You guys have always been there with me… its awesome to have people like you in my life. We might not have met but someday I seriously hope that we do. Till then the hope is always there that someday our paths might cross.



Samster
Amit
Pallu
Aunty
GG
Auchi
Jon
Neel
Poulo
Sharmi
Ajju
Kartikeya
Torsa
Soumana
Moinak
Kunal
Shibz
Aatreyee

[sorry if I miss out on names and the names are in no serial order]

I have so many names to mention… but I don’t know how well to thank you guys for what you all have done for me at one point of time. Its great, seriously to be with you all.

There were times when I cried, there were times when I was hurt and I am sure it was the same with you guys, but I can never forget and thank you all enough for whatever you all have done for me. You have been a pillar for support, a hand to guide me, the light in my darkness. I just don't have enough words to describe any of it. And no matter where we stand today, each one of you is special to me for so many reasons. I seriously have been blessed with some of the best people in the world.


And your memories shall always be cherished, those moments shall always be remembered.



Take care my friends.
Love you all

:*
:*
:*
>:D<

3 comments: