Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've just seen a face

I always want to write so much but then I fear the fact that others might just get to know about me a little too much. But then I guess its time I write some things. Well I recently this wonderful novel- I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY, which somehow made me feel good and also made me feel bad. There were things which reminded me a lot about myself and there were things which have not happened to me personally and yet I could feel them. Nonetheless it was worth all the effort, even though I completed reading it within a night. :-P
Then there are a hell lot of things going on in my life as well. Some are coming in and some are going away. Some will just stare and some will stay. I like the laziness I am surrounded with. I like the people around me (even though not many people are there) but it is good.
By the way I am a little upset as well and waiting for him. He was supposed to come this week but he hasn’t yet arrived. :-( That is so not accepted. But I will wait, wait for him.

And I don’t have much to say. So let’s hope the next time I sit to write I actually have something worth sharing with others. ;-) Till then let LIFE be the stupid tale which the idiot narrates and yet it signifies nothing. :-)

1 comment:

Poulomi Bhadra said...

hey u LIKED that book????
i personally hated it...i mean it was nice and all, but it was so meant to be turned into a book, it ought to have been a bolly movie though.